Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Islamabad Jobs 2020
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Islamabad is inviting applications to fill the following vacant posts. ecp jobs 2020, election commission of pakistan jobs 2020, ecp islamabad,
1. Deputy-Director (Database) BS – 18
Qualification / Experience: Master’s Degree or 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT from HEC recognized University/Institution. AND International Certifications of MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) in SQL 2016 Database Development Certification OR OCP (Oracle Certified Professional) in Development/ Administration Track.
Hands-on experience in SQL and PL/SQL Languages. Proficient in MS SQL Server Databases. Experience in Oracle and MYSQL Databases. Knowledge of Data Warehouse concepts is a plus. Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of post-qualification experience in Databases development/administration and possess the following attributes and skillset:-
• Architect/Designing and building High Availability database environments in local and cloud environments.
• Expertise in data modeling.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization using monitoring, and troubleshooting tools. Understand all phases of the database design and development.
• Able to create database schema/structure based on the conceptual data models.
• Strong concepts in database normalization tasks for relational databases.
• Be able to work independently on assigned database tasks.
• Able to write and manage DDL and DML scripts Strong analytical skills.
• Able to optimize data retrieval tasks.
• Skilled in writing complex SQL and PL SQL statements.
• Skilled In data migration activities should be able to provide support in database documentation including database standards, procedures, and data dictionary.
• Perform basic database administrative tasks.
• Optimize database performance, resource use, and physical implementations of databases; address a variety of database integration issues including migration between disparate databases, integration, development/maintenance/conversion, capacity planning issues, and new applications.
Last date to apply for the job:
Within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
How to apply for the job:
Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 15 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
Hard copies of applications on the following prescribed format along with attested photocopies of CNIC, educational testimonials, a Domicile, and experience certificate should reach through P.O. Box number 1418 within 30 days of the publication of advertisement.